FAQ about Wordpress
Modified on: Fri, 25 Jan, 2013 at 10:09 AM
FAQ About WordPress
- Information and resources about WordPress including history, features, semantics, glossary, and information to help you determine whether or not WordPress is the blogging tool for you.
FAQ New To WordPress
- Answers to questions frequently asked by new WordPress users, helping you get started with your WordPress site.
- Answers to questions involving installation, advanced installation, using FTP, MySQL, PHP, importing from other blog software, and upgrading WordPress
- Answers to questions about troubleshooting and problem-solving your WordPress site including passwords, database errors and issues, sending referrers errors, and more.
- Answers to where and how to report WordPress security issues.
FAQ Working with WordPress
- Answers to questions frequently asked about how to administrate your WordPress site including administration, user levels, moderating comments, comment spam, and other administrative tasks.
FAQ Combating Comment Spam
- Answers to questions about WordPress anti-spam solutions.
FAQ Layout and Design
- Answers to questions regarding how to use WordPress Themes and how to customize the look of your site and theme including customizing templates, using template tags, CSS, and other design and layout issues.
FAQ Advanced Topics
- Answers to more technical questions about using WordPress including working with conditional tags, customizing the WordPress Loop, and changing core behavior.
FAQ Developer Documentation
- Answers to questions about WordPress Development and development issues.
- Answers to questions about the WordPress Codex, including how to help, how to contribute, and who is involved.
- Answers to questions about the WordPress Support Forums, including how to help, how to contribute, and who is involved.
FAQ Forum Hot Topics
- Details questions that are currently being asked and answered at the WordPress Support Forums.
FAQ Switching to PHP5
- Questions about moving to PHP5 for WordPress and your web host.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.